Sunday, August 30, 2015

Younique 3D lash Mascara - AKA LIFE CHANGING!!!!

I have heard about the Younique 3D Mascara for quite a while now. Been invited to some parties and always turned down the offer. Heard about it some more and I thought really, can it be THAT good?! So I finally broke down and bought one and let me tell you yes, it is THAT GOOD!! At $29, some might think it is a little much for mascara. But coming from someone who has literally tried every mascara out there, $29 is a steal for this!

How it works. It's a two part set.  You apply the first part, the mascara gel, then you immediately apply the fiber lash part, super easy and BOOM..... lashes like you have never seen before! FABULOUS lashes!! Two part set is too much work I told myself. As a very, very busy working mom, I don't have time for that. It is SO, SO easy! The two part takes less time than applying normal mascara! It's applied it like any other mascara out there. Quick, easy, done... Oh how I love that! 

I personally love supporting home based businesses. It's what I do. I  pay $24 for my benefit They're Real mascara now that I get at Ulta... so for an extra $6 I can get fabulous lashes and support a home based business. An absolute win/win for me!  I need just a little more practice with this to get it to perfection but all in all it's my new favorite find for sure!

Below are some pictures of the mascara personally on me. I am also a big fan on the Urban Decay Naked 2 pallet and that is what I am wearing on my eyes. 

If want to try them out, here is there person that can get you a one! She is absolutely fabulous and yep...I told her I was gonna show her some love on the blog! www.youniqueproducts.com/Amytaylor208








No comments:

Post a Comment